Ok, just imagine – the weather is looking up and your mates suggest a pub crawl in the Swan Valley Wine Region. You know it’s going to be a great day but you really don’t want to be the designated driver. After all, everyone is entitled to let their hair down! Anyways, your group chat turns into ‘who is going to be the driver’, where naturally, no one puts their hands up. Add this to the cost of Ubers (even with a discount code) and the inaugural Swan Valley Wine Tour suddenly just lost its shine.
Well, the good news is, that’s where we come in. We can actually work with you to create an itinerary of wineries and breweries in the Swan Valley Wine Region that you can visit. We can collect you and your mates from either individual locations or a joint pick-up spot and chaperone you through one of Western Australias favourite region! This makes sure your safety is our top priority if you decide to have a few and everyone gets to join in on the festivities. Double win.
Our Swan Valley bus hire also means you can also visit fresh produce markets, dairy farms and chocolate factories along the way. We’re talking, pairing cheese with cheese at The Tribe and checking out Whisters Chocolate Factory for a dose of their famous ice cream to top off your day.
Swan Valley Bus Hire Itinerary
We’ve been helping the Perth community experience the Swan Valley Wine Region for a number of years now and each year, new bus itineraries are created. One of our favourites at the moment include the following:
- 10 am – Pick Up from nominated location
- 10.45 am – Sandleford winery for an introduction into how wine is made and top-notch cheese.
- 11.50 am – Oakover Grounds for a great lunch and view over the lake.
- 2 pm – Mandoon Estate (for more food and wine).
- 3.30 pm – Coward and Black for fancy wine tasting.
- 5 pm – drinks at the newly renovated Guilford Hotel.
- 6.30 pm – drop off at your chosen location (this can either be in a location such as Northbridge to continue the party or back to a house. The choice is all yours).
If you want to read up on the ultimate guide to the Swan Valley Wine Region to help you plan your itinerary, head here.
Swan Valley Bus Hire Fleet
A note on our bus fleet – we have bus sizes to suit all party sizes from small coasters to 69 seaters. Our Swan Valley Bus fleet includes the following:
- AUX cables, sound systems and PA
- A driver (with a great personality)
- Luggage storage
- DVD and CD players
- Spacious seats that can recline