In the age of PayPass and no minimum purchases on credit cards, cash is a thing of the past. You’ll be hard pressed to find many coin jars in households anymore because let’s be honest, it’s just easier to tap and go your morning coffee than fight through you car console in pursuit of those elusive gold coins.
If you are constantly fossicking around your house trying to find coins for your kid’s bus tickets, we’ve got your answers!
We wanted to make it easier for your kids to be able to pay for their bus rides by introducing a new Online Bus Ticketing System. This brand spanking new platform allows you access to your own portal where you can load up your kid’s tap and go card and track their journeys in real time.
HOW THIS ONLINE TICKETING SYSTEM HELPS YOU
- Simple setup: simply set up an account and register using your first and last name, kids student ID and school.
- Easy payment methods: add payment methods to load up your kid’s account and set recurring payments.
- Tracking: track usage and spend or add and remove children in real time.
- Email notifications: if your account gets low you’ll be notified via email that it’s time to top up.
- Easy access: linked to the bus drivers’ tablet is a scanner, your kid simply uses their Smart Rider, Mifare cards or mention their names and the ride cost will be deducted. It’s as easy as that!
HOW THIS ONLINE TICKETING SYSTEM HELPS YOUR SCHOOL
When we do balances at the end of the month with our schools, it can be tricky business getting streamline reports on the number of kids boarding each bus. With the introduction of this new Online Ticketing System and thanks to digital scanning, we’ll be able to know straight away how many kids are boarding the bus. The best part? We can then work closely with your school to plan appropriate bus sizes for each school route.