The team at Horizons West are proud to announce the further expansion of our growing industry alliances. We have recently teamed up with Bus Corp Oceania (BCO) to assist distributing their bus line models and provide new customers on the west coast with a dedicated sales and support team for everything from maintenance and warranty management to sales support and repairs.
As the first dealer and service agent to form an alliance with Bus Corp Oceania in Western Australia we are excited with where the future can take us.
What can the new Higer H7 Model Offer?
With its powerful and economical Cummins engine paired with the Allison automatic transmission and sturdy design, the Higer H7 has been a popular addition to the Australian market.
BCO General Manager Jason Pecotic said in a recent press release that the “return of the Higer brand is the answer to a strong market demand for a well priced and economical 28 +1 seat bus with a proven driveline and credentials for a range of operations”.
What Does This Partnership Mean For Customers?
A Locally Based Repairs & Maintenance Workshop
As a bus company that includes a huge fleet of vehicles of all shapes and sizes, we know the difficulties in sourcing, maintaining and replacing parts.
If you are a current customer of ours you can now use us as your dedicated maintenance agent. This means you can now significantly lower turnaround times for repairs and searching for parts – keeping your vehicle out on the road for longer. Say goodbye to ordering your parts from overseas and waiting for weeks for the part to arrive. You can simply talk to us who can slot you into our workshop where we’ll take care of the rest.
When it’s time for your vehicle to have a break in our workshop, our team or mechanics know how to return it to tip-top shape. We can help with the following:
- Overall vehicle performance
- ABS breaks
- Engine performance
- Tyres and wheels
- Steering and suspension
- Drive systems
- Accidental repairs – we can turn an unfortunate incident back into an operational asset in no time.
- Ordering and installing new parts.
A Sales Team To Help You Make The Right Choice
If you are a new customer considering purchasing a new Higer H7, Optare or other models, we can also help you compare the market. Here are just a few things that need to be considered when assessing your needs for a new vehicle.
- Chassis requirements – axle, transmission, suspension, clutch and steering systems.
- Body – Interior and exterior design, seating configuration, passenger doors, entertainment.
- Performance specifications – engine
- Warranties and insurances
- Finances – purchasing a bus is a huge investment. Will this be funded with a loan or paid upfront? Also, you’ll need to consider depreciation.
- Maintenance and service documents – who will keep a record of these?
- Range – how many KM’s can you get out of a single tank of fuel?
- Extra bells and whistles – wifi on board, footrests, overhead storage, lap trays, drink holders and toilets.
The list is pretty extensive, we know. That’s where we come in to help you with all of the above and ensure that the vehicle you pick really matches your needs.
Whether you are on the hunt for a new vehicle and need help with selecting the best one or you currently own a vehicle that needs some solid TLC, our Welshpool premises can provide a locally based solution.
We are excited to see where this new partnership with Bus Corp Oceania takes us.
See you in the workshop soon!